Kevin “Lucifer” Lucey

Tyler Whipple, Staff Writer

Have you ever walked down the halls of Wakefield High School, wanting to come into contact with a famous rapper? If you ever did, then make sure you come into contact with Kevin Lucey.

“Kevin’s very compassionate,” says high school senior Sam Veerman, and this shows, as Kevin’s favorite movie is Forrest Gump. Some of Kevin’s other interests include Mr Fitzgerald, Tom Brady and Fenway Park.

Something very special in Kevin’s life is his family. He has two sisters, Molly and Shelby, who he is both very proud of. “My parents and both of them have always been very loving and supportive of me, and I couldn’t be more proud of my sisters for how they have done in college so far,” says Kevin about his sisters which really shows the true love that he has for them. They clearly mean the world to him.

Kevin will be attending Umass Lowell in the fall. He’s very excited to be majoring in Criminal Justice and is happy to have the opportunity to make new friends and take challenging classes. His favorite thing in the entire world is attending Fenway Park as he believes it is a magical place where great things happen. He also enjoy running and is a member of the Wakefield High School track team.

To sum things up, it is clear to see that Kevin is a prominent member of WHS and adds very much to the community. This can easily be seen from his favorite quote… “Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country,” which was said by JFK. Kevin tries hard every day to make a difference in the world. He should be an inspiration to us all.